View all REJI Webinars on our JustLead Washington YouTube channel HERE.
If you are interested in CLE information for any of these REJI Webinars, please refer to the CLE information below with ID number you can use to self-report your on-demand viewing (note not all sessions are CLE-eligible). If you have any trouble accessing materials or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Understanding & Addressing Implicit Bias (ID 1072469)
- Structural Racism & Systems Thinking (ID 1087259)
- Generating Leadership & Organizational Commitment to Equity Work (ID 1095320)
- Creating Equitable Organizational Culture (ID 1096937)
- Affinity Groups for Race Equity (ID 1102651)
- Microaggressions: What to Know & How to Navigate Them (ID 1170632)
- Coffee Conversations: Leadership Lessons on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Advancing HR Through Equity (ID 1170635)
- Racialized Ableism – Before and After COVID-19 (ID 1170362)
- Equity Considerations for Pro Bono Attorneys (ID 1143985)
To be notified of future webinars, sign up for our REJI Mailing list HERE.